Capture the Global Market with CIPS-25% OFF CIPS Courses and Bundles
Don't miss this opportunity, click here to purchase.
At Home With Diversity® is an educational experience designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry. More importantly, the class teaches how real estate professionals can increase their sensitivity and adaptability to future market trends. Additionally, you will learn to thrive as an effective service provider and community leader. The course addresses issues of diversity, fair housing, and cultural differences. All three subjects are closely related and have value for real estate professionals who must serve diverse local markets.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Access and analyze U.S. demographic information to understand the impact of current trends on the real estate industry.
- Examine cultural stereotypes, assumptions, and biases to increase awareness of such thoughts and attitudes, and learn how to value individual differences.
- Explain how inclusion is the aim of diversity sensitivity, and how it will increase business and enhance risk management.
- Communicate more effectively, and provide equal service to clients in their multicultural local markets.
- Apply and practice the One America Principles and fair housing laws.
- Build and expand the understanding of cultural differences.
- Develop professional and sensitive guidelines for working with people of different cultures.
- Identify personal objectives and review potential strategies to create business plans that include diversity.
Author Overview: NAR Diversity
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Continuing Education Information
- If your state is listed below, CE credit is included at no additional charge. The CE Shop manages the CE credit for the Realtor University courses. After a course is completed, you will receive an email from The CE Shop with the steps that need to be taken to receive CE credit.
- If your state is not listed below, you may take the course and benefit from the knowledge and enhanced professionalism, but you will not receive CE credit.