Knowledge and awareness of basic cultural, political and economic conditions in Europe will enhance a real estate professional’s ability to represent, interact with, and command the respect of clients. These are important facts to know and understand as you work with customers and clients from affected countries. This course addresses the economies, real estate practices, and markets of the countries that are the most active and attractive European investment markets. Also included is information on skills and procedures for finding potential clients and properties, basic business protocols and conducting an international real estate business in the region.
Gain ideas on methods for promoting markets, properties, and services
- Key Learning Objectives
- Review key concepts for calculating relative values of currency and property
- Identify the social, political, and geographical characteristics of European countries
- Recognize how formation and development of the EU impacts member countries economically and culturally
- Develop market intelligence by researching factors that shape European real estate markets and assessing business opportunities
- Develop a network of key contacts in real estate, business, and government in order to reach clients and customers and complete property transactions
This course is one of five elective courses for the Certified International Property Specialist designation. This course is designed to benefit: experienced international professionals, individuals with real estate experience who are considering international specialization, and NAR general membership.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Access to this product will expire in six months from the date of purchase (unless your state’s CE requirements are different). Following the six months, up to 2 three-month extensions can be purchased for $49 each.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.