25% off New Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course and Discounted Application Fee.
A Global Perspective for Association Executives provides in-depth education on developing and growing an international member services program that will prepare REALTORS® to succeed in a global marketplace.
At the completion of the program participants will:
- Understand the value of educating members on the growing global marketplace and how to take advantage of it locally
- Understand the value an international program provides to members, to the organization, and to themselves
- Be able to develop a business and governance model that fits best with their association's current structure
- Be prepared to sell the concept to a board of directors and/or finance committee
Be able to identify creative sources for funding and program support from within their community
- Be aware of the resources, program opportunities, and support available from NAR Population and investment trends both clearly indicate that in the next decade there will be a significant growth in the number of non-US born buyers throughout the US.
Members must be prepared to effectively function in this environment if they want to maintain and/or expand their market. The local REALTOR® association is best positioned to provide the education and networking support that members need to serve this market. Completion of this program will partially fulfill the requirements for the CIPS association executive designation. Other requirements include successful completion of the practitioner CIPS courses and compilation of a pre-determined number of elective points earned for various international-related skills or activities. No transaction activities will be required for association executives. This administrative module, however, will have significant value for the AE who does not wish to pursue the full designation program.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Access to this product will expire in six months from the date of purchase (unless your state’s CE requirements are different). Following the six months, up to 2 three-month extensions can be purchased for $49 each.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.