Globalize Your Business & Save 25% on CIPS Courses & Bundles
Dont miss this opportunity, click here to purchase CIPS.
Amy Chorew, a leading technology expert in the real estate industry and the secret behind some of the most successful agents marketing online today, will share with you how today’s top agents are attracting clients and closing transactions with one of the most powerful social media tools on the planet, Facebook.
This advanced session is for sales associates who already have their profile up and are ready to launch proven, real-world strategies to really get the most out of Facebook and generate business. Attend this session and learn what the top agents online already know….. Facebook is a gold mine for business if you know how to use it!
You are guaranteed to learn in this session:
- How to promote events like open houses, new listings, and more
- The three little-known secrets your competition is using
- How to use the new video feature on Facebook
- How to create groups and narrow your target marketing
- How to leverage the 7 most powerful tools on Facebook to generate business
- The three Facebook tools your competitors hope you NEVER discover
- How to successfully post and stay in front of your clients
- How to generate leads in just minutes a day
- The three things you should NEVER do on a Social Media Network
This webinar includes a valuable 17 point of Action Checklist to help you maximize this powerful media in just minutes a day.
About Amy Chorew
An exciting leader in real estate training, Amy Chorew has been teaching REALTORS to use technology for over 15 years. As an experienced salesperson and successful Marketing Director for some of Connecticut's most prestigious brokerages, Amy puts her talents to use by creating fun learning environments for her students. Amy's straightforward approach to education is backed by real field experience that brokers and agents appreciate as they learn new technology skills. As a widely respected and approved instructor in many states, Amy teaches a variety of CE, GRI and skill-development courses for REALTOR® Associations and large brokerages internationally. Amy's skills and credentials include:
- Skilled Social Networking Expert – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
- Strategic Social Networking Consultant
- Experienced GRI Instructor
- Experienced Continuing Education Instructor
- HTML Web Development Expert
- Top Producer
- Certified Instructor
- Senior Microsoft Office Instructor
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
Amy has been in real estate since 1981 and some of her credentials are:
- GRI Instructor
- Continuing Education Instructor
- HTML professional web development expertise
- Top Producer Certified Instructor