July SpecialsJoin web and marketing expert Tricia Andreassen as she shares the little known lead generation secrets of the nation’s top producers and how you too can generate high quality leads that result in closed transactions.
Globalize Your Business & Save 25% on CIPS Courses & Bundles
Dont miss this opportunity, click here to purchase CIPS.
Attend this powerful, fast paced session and learn:
1. How and why top agents use "integrated marketing" and why is imperative to YOUR lead generation
2. IDX - What it is and how to leverage the power of it to build your lead pipeline
3. How to build market share in niche markets
4. How to generate leads with print and web stealth marketing
5. How to target your niche on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter
6. The top 3 specific email marketing strategies top agents use to raise their lead conversion and how you can do it too
You'll leave this session with a 10-point Action Plan to get your lead generation strategy moving!
About Tricia Andreassen
Tricia Andreassen is well known for her infectious enthusiasm and authentic joy for life. Her extensive background in both real estate and marketing has allowed her to create massive changes in the businesses of the Realtors® she works with and earn her the title of “Marketing Maven with a Motivational Message.”
Since age 19, Tricia has been involved in the real estate industry. From buying her first investment property at age 19, to becoming a sales trainer at age 23, to being a National Speaker for REALTOR.com® , she has empowered thousands of Realtors® on how to market themselves effectively by integrating traditional marketing and web marketing for maximum impact.
In 2002, Tricia launched Pro Step Marketing, a full service marketing company that offers “concept to completion” systems for its clients including brand development, web design, copywriting services, IDX integration, search engine marketing and ongoing support. ProStep Marketing’s exponential growth is living proof that if you have a passion, the mindset for achieving success and a roadmap to follow, anything is possible.
Tricia Andreassen is a force for positive change; she combines heartfelt enthusiasm with a “tell-it-like-it-is” approach. Her upbeat and fun presentation style instills audiences with the belief they have the power to transform their goals into a reality.