- The goals of The Business of U.S. Real Estate are to provide:Knowledge of the role of real estate in the U.S. economy and society
- Knowledge of the U.S. real estate marketplace
- Detailed description of the U.S. real estate transaction
- Information on the requirements, regulations, and laws associated with working as a real estate professional in the U.S.
- Skills for facilitating real estate transactions in the U.S. market
- Recommendations for building key contacts in real estate organizations, commerce, and government
*This course is an elective course towards earning the CIPS Designation.
- Identify the social, political, geographical, and cultural characteristics of the U.S., especially as they relate to the real estate market
- Develop knowledge of the business of U.S. real estate, including the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), licensing requirements, agency relationships, and the real estate transaction
- Adapt business and social behavior to conform to the business standards, customs, and cultural norms that enable U.S. real estate transactions
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Access to this product will expire in six months from the date of purchase (unless your state’s CE requirements are different). Following the six months, up to 2 three-month extensions can be purchased for $49 each.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.