25% off the Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course
Buy MRP now
This course examines the changing role of real estate agents, provides tips on the technology needed to effectively work with online consumers, and gives you templates and strategies for operating with today’s real estate technology. Take this course anytime and from any PC with an Internet connection. You’ll have 6 months to complete this 8-hour course and pass the final exam. Upon completion, you earn 8 credits toward the CRS Designation.
With CRS eLearning Courses you can take them anywhere you have an Internet connection and at your own pace.
- CRS Designees: $125
- CRS Candidates: $150
- Non-members: $175
The following technology topics are covered in this course:
- Communicating with today’s Internet consumer
- Using your personal website to establish your niche and get more business
- Developing an Internet marketing plan
- Creating marketing materials from templates
- Strategies for upgrading or purchasing a new technology product or service
- Increasing productivity with outsourcing, virtual assistants, and automation
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Access to this product will expire in six months from the date of purchase (unless your state’s CE requirements are different). Following the six months, up to 2 three-month extensions can be purchased for $49 each.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.