Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation
The REALTORS® Land Institute is the leading organization for those who specialize in all segments of land—agriculture, timber, ranch, recreation, vacant, land management, appraisal, commercial, auction, legal, investments, and corporate. The best in the business achieve the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation.
How to earn the ALC designation:
- Hold candidate membership for at least six months prior to submitting application
Successfully complete a total of 104 hours of courses:
- 56 hours of required coursework
- 48 hours of electives
- Submit a resume that demonstrates a minimum of three years of experience
Submit a portfolio that substantiates:
Required volume of land sales
- Other real estate services related to land
- Required volume of land sales
- ALC Examination
- Letters of Recommendation
- Fast track and university co-op accelerated options for earning the designation are available
What are the annual membership dues?
Annual ALC dues are $445 annually. ALCs whose membership lapses may submit the $350 ALC application fee for reinstatement. Designated members who allowed their membership to lapse for a period greater than five years will be required to pay the ALC reinstatement fee of $350 and be required to retake the ALC Exam. Only upon successful passing of the ALC Exam will they be considered an ALC in good standing.
For more information:
Regular Price: $295.00 (USD)On Sale For: $236.00 (USD)