Military Relocation Professional Certification (MRP)
How to become MRP Certified:
Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course.
- Locate a course near you at www.training4re.com.
- Take this course online through REALTOR® University.
Complete 2 one-hour Webinars. Located on www.militaryrelocationpro.org
Submit an application, including payment of the $195 application fee (see below for more information)
There is a one-time application fee of $195. Bonus! The Military Relocation Professional Certification Core course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation.
What are the benefits of the MRP certification?
- Education in classroom and online formats that teach you how to work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs
- Use of the MRP logo and marketing materials to promote your certification
- Free Webinars that you can download anytime and anywhere
- Downloadable MRP certificate
- Differentiation as an MRP at REALTOR.org and realtor.com®
- Access to an exclusive online network to locate other Military Relocation Professionals for referrals and to share ideas.
- Quarterly e-Newsletter
- MRP lapel pin available for purchase through the REALTOR® Team Store
Is continuing education (CE) credit available for the Military Relocation Professional course?
CE has not been secured for the online version. For in-class offerings, CE credit varies depending on the course provider so you will need to check with the local course provider when registering.
How soon can I begin using NAR’s MRP certification in my marketing materials?
You may begin using NAR’s MRP certification when you have been informed by NAR that your application has been approved and you have been awarded NAR's MRP Certification.
Price: $130.00 (USD)