Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification
Active duty personnel number more than 1.1 million; approximately 70% choose private sector homes for their housing needs. Veterans number more than 22 million and real estate transactions for relocating military personnel are unique in many aspects. NAR’s Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification offers education and resources to help real estate professionals provide the real estate services that meet the needs of service members and veterans and win future referrals.
How to earn MRP certification:
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course
- Complete two free webinars and a pre-class reading
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $195
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or NAR cooperating international association)
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
- Elective credit for ABR® Designation.
- Numerous benefits include a private Facebook group for networking and referrals, professionally-designed marketing materials, and more.
For more information:
Regular Price: $130.00 (USD)On Sale For: $104.00 (USD)