Globalize Your Business & Save 25% on CIPS Courses & Bundles
Dont miss this opportunity, click here to purchase CIPS.
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
Students will learn how to provide the real estate services—at any stage in the service member’s military career—that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals. Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans with the NAR's Military Relocation Professional Certification.
Earning NAR's MRP certification provides a number of important benefits, in addition to the knowledge you receive from taking the Military Relocation Professional Core Course.
- Education in classroom and online formats that teach you how to work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs
- Use of the MRP logo and marketing materials to promote your certification
- Free Webinars that you can download anytime and anywhere
- Downloadable MRP certificate
- Differentiation as an MRP at REALTOR.org and realtor.com®
- Access to an exclusive online network to locate other Military Relocation Professionals for referrals and to share ideas.
- Quarterly e-Newsletter
- MRP lapel pin available for purchase through the REALTOR® Team Store
How to become MRP Certified:
- Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course.
- Complete 2 one-hour Webinars. Located on www.militaryrelocationpro.org
- Submit an application, including payment of the $195 application fee (see below for more information)
There is a one-time application fee of $195. Bonus! The Military Relocation Professional Certification Core course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Access to this product will expire in six months from the date of purchase (unless your state’s CE requirements are different). Following the six months, up to 2 three-month extensions can be purchased for $49 each.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.