This free NAR safety webinar, presented by safety expert Tracy Hawkins will provide strategies and contingency plans to maximize safety while showing properties, hosting open houses, or evaluating REO, foreclosures, and distressed properties.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn the safety risks and differences between retail residential sales and distressed property sales
- Be better prepared to protect yourself and buyers when viewing distressed property.
- Learn what to be aware of during previews and showings.
- Discover how to be a good Reporting Partner. Know who to tell when you observe potential dangers and issues.
- Learn to implement a Safety Plan for working in this specific market.
Tracey Hawkins aka “Tracey, the Safety Lady” is a former real estate agent and has been teaching agent safety over the last 18 years. In 1995 Hawkins founded Safety and Security Source in Kansas City, Missouri and presents on topics including personal, home, auto, and real estate safety. She conducts training on these topics and more during webinars, expos, and live seminars around the United States. Hawkins was recently chosen as one of Kansas City’s Most Influential Women.