Overview At Learning Library we believe that knowledge is the ultimate currency™. Our aim is to work with our clients to successfully deliver integrated, affordable, reliable and interactive learning and accreditation/compliance solutions that develop knowledge and assist the growth of both individuals and their organizations.
We have over 10 years experience of providing online or blended learning solutions that encompass world class instructional design, e-learning, and integrated software solutions, developed in-house for a range of sectors including real estate, banking and finance, associations, charities, government, corporate, education and medical services.
Our focus is on developing interactive, relevant and engaging learning content and delivering this to the learner through the appropriate and effective use of technology. This technology is built around our integrated learning management system and includes optional modules in key areas such as authoring, accreditation/compliance, ecommerce and live training scheduling. We also have a continuing commitment to incorporating new and emerging technologies that add proven value for our customers as shown by the recent addition to our portfolio of serious games development, webinars, social networking, mobile learning and virtual tradeshow capabilities.
With a team serving the US, Canada, UK and wider EU, Learning Library specializes in commercial training (education + ecommerce), content conversion to web delivery, and accreditation/compliance based education solutions. However, we have significantly wider experience of working with clients in a range of organizations including professional associations, corporations, government, and training and academic institutions. We work with these clients to deliver solutions that include HR, business development, testing/assessment or product and consumer training applications. Where appropriate, Learning Library also works collaboratively with like-minded strategic partners to deliver integrated solutions.
Learning Library currently provides effective learning solutions to over 3.5 million of its clients most trusted stakeholders worldwide.
Key Awards and Achievements
- New senior management, moved whole firm to virtual team, rebuilt and trained new tech support, programming and customer service groups and rebuilt all infrastructure to poise team for imminent growth - 2011
- Offices open in EU - Apr 2009
- SCORM certified - 2009
- Serious gaming launch - 2009
- Learning Library celebrates 10th Anniversary - May 2008
- Learning Library wins inaugural WOW! Award and Silver Award for external E-learning program at 2007 CSTD Awards.
- Futuremedia plc a leading UK e-learning provider and design, exhibition and events agency, appoints Sabine Steinbrecher to Director - Dec 2007
- Launched Learning Library Cause Education division with first two projects values at over $500,000 commitment with Royal Conservatory of Music - Learning Through the Arts and Child Find Canada Child Safety Education Initiative - 2007
- Restructured Learning Library Inc., Ms. Steinbrecher to become principal shareholder, CEO and simultaneously acquire Ottawa based e-learning company - 2005
- Ms. Steinbrecher receives decade award for long term vision, leadership and commitment to community building in Canada awarded by the Imagine Foundation and the Canadian Centre for Philanthropy - 2004
- Client relationship established with the National Association of Realtors (largest trade organization in the world) - 2001
- LLI founded in 1997, pioneered one of the earliest e-learning business models